Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Discovering why I stayed in Azusa.

Hello Everyone,

This week has been good; it's been successful because we were able to accomplish many things with my new companion.However, the battle continues here with SatanI'm discovering why I stayed in Azusa. I have been here for so long and talking to everyone here makes you run out of things to find people to teach about, make you lose your mind, and I’m a little discouraged too, but we found 3 new people this week.  I am a Finisher, I don't give up, I want success and the Lord has shown me how I can. I just need to trust him a little more. But now as I go forth and preach his gospel more he will bless me more. How's everyone?!  Well Sunday is my BIRTHDAYYY! #20 ha-ha and I can’t wait. My companion is already telling me the things she's going to do for me!!  Ha-ha Well I hope you guys have A great week. 
Love, 
Hermana Escalante


No comments:

Post a Comment