Monday, July 27, 2015

New companion her name is Hermana Scott

Hello everyone,

This week was crazy! I have a new companion her name is Hermana Scott, she's from Missouri and she is a Gringa ha-ha but she's awesome I love her. I'm training her and it's been great so far, As I wrote last week I have 2 areas that I'm taking over now and it's been overwhelming but so far it’s great. This week we had a bunch of new people and I want to work hard and I have been doing that. Now that I have a newbie (a baby) it makes me want work even harder because I want her to learn good things and work hard. She's great, she told me that she really wants to learn Spanish and I'm like uhhh yeah girl, I got you. Ha-ha so far she's doing good with Spanish and I have been teaching her a lot, we speak Spanish all day and it's weird to me but I'm used to it now ha-ha. How's everyone?! I'm doing well now we are 4 missionaries in our ward, we have fewer missionaries now but it's all good. Well, have a great week and oh gosh it's almost my birthday, I'm excited. Take care y'all.
Love,
Hermana Escalante
 

Sister Luau
Sister Escalante's First Baptism.

Sister Escalante's new companion
Hermana Scott
 

No comments:

Post a Comment