Monday, July 20, 2015

I've been out for 4 months now!! Yay


Hello everyone,
Well I've been out for 4 months now!! Yay! It's been awesome so far I love the mission so much and I love my Heavenly Father. This week was crazy and we walked a lot, I’m really tired from walking, I have blisters on my feet, it hurts but got to keep going and a lot of souls to save. With the lord nothing is impossible. This week as a district we learned the importance of our purpose here in the mission and it’s to Invite others to come unto Christ by helping them receive the restored gospel through faith in Jesus Christ and His Atonement, repentance, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end.( yeah I memorized it).This helps me every day to help those out there like it says in 3 Nephi 5:13  “Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God(daughter), I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life”. That is my purpose here to declare to everyone his words to help them have everlasting life!!!! It was awesome and I know that Heavenly Father is there. A cool experience this week was that  we were teaching a recent convert about blessings, she had just gotten accepted into BYU and she literally was so happy about it, but then she started thinking where am I going to live?! We told her to have faith in Jesus Christ and during that lesson we talked about the importance of receiving blessings, tithing and like it says in Malachi 3:10:  “Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it”. We read her that and she was still doubting if to still go to BYU and we had left from her house, and hours later she called us and told us that she had just received a pioneer scholarship of 10,000 and she was just happy and thanked us for everything and I told her it's not us, it's the lord we told her SEEE he's there you just have to have faith in him. It was a great experience and I know that Heavenly Father can help us in anyway. We just have to trust him and have faith in him, we may not know when he will pour out many blessings to us but we have to be patient in his timing. I love this gospel and I'm so happy to be here it's almost my birthday!!!  August 9th :) I hope everyone is doing great. I miss y’all and take care.
Love,
Hermana Escalante.


Sister Escalante and Sister Luau shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment