Thursday, July 2, 2015

We have three new investigators!!

Hello friends,

Sorry I didn't email y'all. So this week was pretty good, we had 16 lessons and it feels so good. Our district leaders were very proud of us.  We have three new investigators, Pedro, Maria, and Cesar. Pedro and Maria are married and we actually met her husband first and we showed him a video of because of him and he liked it. So we went back a per day and we met his wife Maria, hey are catholic, but Maria explained she really did want to go back to the Catholic Church because she didn't feel like it was true. She has been reading the bible and doesn't feel like the Virgin Marie is something they should praise and she surprised us. Also our plan was to show them another video but then she said, I do t understands why we so many churches and I just felt like " you should teach her the restoration" so we took out the pamphlets and we taught them and they were really amazed of how much we know about the gospel and it's just great that they were really listening and my companion was pretty upset because she didn't understand and them and I was like the main one talking. She said I was a really good teacher mad it made me feel good. But oh gosh we felt the spirit so hard and we invited them to read and to pray about the things we taught them and they were just great. Our other investigator is Cesar, we found him one day watering his grass and he was really nice and we asked if we could come back and share more about Jesus Christ. So we went again and we  got to know him and we actually showed him a video and he loved it was about Jesus Christ and he said to show him more videos, he loves to hear about God, he hasn't been to his church in a long time and he just loves to hear about it. Well I hope everyone is doing great. I know that as we read the scriptures we will feel closer and really know the plan Heavenly Father has for each one of us. I learned that you have to let the Holy Spirit be the teacher. Elders in Rama Liahona keep working hard. I don’t know most of you but good job; I want to hear good things about the Rama and more baptisms. :) Take care friends and email me. I'm trying my best to send letters to some of you but I'm still working on that. I'm broke so sorry. We’ll have a great week.

                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment