Monday, November 9, 2015

This week I ate "Balut"!!


Hello everyone! What a week, pretty interesting. So being in a trio has been a little bit hard but the lord is always there to help. This week was rough but it was a funny one too. 3 cool things happened: #1 we found a new person who is very interested, while knocking doors. He is young and his name is Luis haha he said he would love for us to come back. #2 we saw an UFO, while we were heading home from dinner we look at the sky, and about this time it's pretty dark and we see this spaceship looking thing and it was weird, Haha but later it appeared on the news and they said it was a missile that was been testing out, my companions and I were like, yeah right!! Another new thing this week was that I ate "Balut" look it up if you don't know what it is. Haha it was good!!! This week I've been thinking about how much Heavenly Father loves us, all of us make mistakes all the time and he just give us so many times to repent and it's just crazy how we have that opportunity to be better each week. The atonement is real guys. Haha but I see it every day, people want to be better but they don't know how and that's why Heavenly Father puts missionaries to help, I love it. I know that we can become better every day and follow the example of Jesus Christ. I love this gospel and it has helped me a lot in my life. Our mission president now wants a MISSION ON FIRE haha I was thinking about this and thought of "catching fire" haha but noooo our mission president wants us to baptize more and to have higher numbers, :) it's awesome. This week I have a feeling it's going to be better :) l hope everyone has a great week. Love y'all :)

Hermana Escalante

No comments:

Post a Comment