Wednesday, November 4, 2015

THE TEMPLE Woohooo.

So this week, conference was probably the best thing ever. I loved every talk, and hey we have one of our investigators who went to church and watched general conference and it seemed as if every talk was meant for her and my companion and I were just giggling and we were saying oh man conference is awesome. Haha elder Jeffrey R. Holland just nailed it with his talk about mothers I loved it. One of my favorite quotes was from Elder Larry R. Lawrence "our Heavenly Father knows our divine potential, he rejoices every time we take a step forward." Another one that I liked “we do not have to be perfect, but we need to be good and getting better. We are not perfect but he loves us and he sees us trying all the time. Also, went to the THE TEMPLE Woohooo. It was about time, man I've been waiting for 6 months haha too long for a missionary. But it was amazing, every time I go to the temple, I just forget about everything and I just focus on my feelings and the lord. As a missionary everyone literally tells us their problems and I guess when I go to thetemple, I just forget MY OWN problems. I love the temple; it is truly the house of the lord. Back at home its 4 hrs to get to the temple and the Temple here is like 45 minutes and the members don’t go. Wow if I lived here I would go aleast every week, it's awesome. Also this week we gave a baptismal date to our investigator for November the 22nd, hopefully he makes it. Also this week we are having transfers, so I've been here in Azusa forever now 5 transfers haha. I was born here and everyone says I may die here, well hopefully not but this Saturday we will find out. I love my companion and this is my last week training her it's been great. :) The gospel is true y'all. I love testifying to people that it's real.  Well we will see what happens this week with transfers. Wish me luck!!

Besos, 
Hermana Escalante


No comments:

Post a Comment