Saturday, June 27, 2015

I have goals everyday of finding people to teach!

Hello friends!!!!
Well this week was pretty good, we had one investigator who is doing great I'm not sure if I talked about her last week. But her name is CITA lol so we saw her 3 times this week. The first one we went on Wednesday and we talked about restoration and she had so many questions about church because she went to church Last Sunday and we just answered all of them and they were pretty hard. Haha but she invited us to her house on Thursday because her husband was going to be there I really didn't like him he is a member but very negative. We talked about the Book of Mormon and gave her a copy, we read 3 Nephi 27:1-21 and we talked about baptism and the true church on earth and her husband knew where we were going with it and he told us that she is not going to get baptized any time soon. My companion and I were so mad because that was our plan and he ruined everything. :( But on Saturday we had a tour of the Church with her and it was great :) she said eventually if we keep insisting she may change religions. Anyway, we had zone conference and it was my first one, our mission president talked to us and some missionaries too and our mission president talked about working hard until your last day on your mission. And I want to work hard and find those souls. Also, I have goals everyday of finding people to teach. :) This week was great we found new people and we are still working on the two that have baptismal dates!!! :) pray for us this week our goal is to work harder. :) I'm almost done with training! Ah transfers are in two weeks my companion may leave :( and since 4 new Hermanas are coming in I may be training ah scary well hopefully everyone is doing great love you guys!!!!! Have a great week and do great things. I love this gospel and I love to learn more from the scriptures. I love my mission and my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ they are always there to help me and my companion at finding people.  Go out with the missionaries!!!! And keep sharing the gospel. :)

Love, Hermana Escalante
      

No comments:

Post a Comment