Saturday, June 27, 2015

New companion her name is Hermana Luau!

Hello friends!
So this week was crazy!!!! I have a new companion her name is Hermana Luau she is from Samoa. She is great,  and now I'm taking over my area and I'm nervous but I know my heavenly father is going to help me! My companion left to another area "el Molino" so that means I'm done with training!! I'm going to miss my companion (Hermana Bateman she was great). I can't believe I’m in charge now, when I heard that I was getting a new companion I'm like I don’t know this area a whole lot but I have confidence that everything is going to be alright but This week we didn't have as much success or we didn’t find a whole lot of people because school is over so people are going out of town and it's hard to find people. And it's getting really hot here. But we found some people and we worked more with. This week went by pretty fast, and I don't remember what we did hah but we took a district picture and had district meeting and we really focused on helping people keeping commitments. We want them to feel the love of God in their lives so if we don't remind them to read, pray and do those things that is going to help them progress they are never going to have a change of Heart. So we are trying to be better and helping them have this repenting process in their lives. I know that as people start seeing that by keeping these simple things like having faith in Jesus Christ, repenting, baptism, receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost, and enduring to the end. I'm trying to do this to help also members realize that after baptism is doesn't mean that you’re good; you still have to endure to the end. Well also this week we found a black widow spider, there are lots of black widows here and I'm afraid Ahhh. But I'm good. Lol my plan this week is to work hard and have confidence that I will do well. Hopefully my companion likes to work I have heard bad things about her but I'm going to be strong. I love this gospel We actually had an investigator on Sunday at church and she is from Argentina, she sat next to me and she told me why are those people going up there and saying good things and I explained they are bearing their testimonies, they say things that has helped them grow and good things that come from their heart. She told me I want to share my testimony! Haha I'm like WHAT?' ..... Sure she said but if you come with me?!  I'm like sure I don't mind. So we went up there and she bore her testimony or saying how god has blessed her and she was just great, she cried and was thankful she found us. We will for sure give her a baptismal date this week. Well I hope everyone is great with yall. Keep working hard, missionary work is not easy, with the member’s help the work will grow more. I'm so grateful for serving a mission and looking at people trying to be better. I want to work hard and bring many souls to him.  I know that the Book of Mormon is true. I love this gospel with all my heart. Pray always friends, prayer is so important, it's a way you can feel Heavenly Fathers love and you can feel him in your life.  I know this because as a missionary we pray alottttt I didn’t t pray as much before the mission but now I pray for everything. I love being able to pray. Keep working hard friends and endure to the end. I love you Rama Liahona.

Los extraño, Cuídense!!

Friends write me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment