Saturday, June 27, 2015

We have a baptismal date!

Hello friends!!!! Well this week was very long. Since I got my new companion I had to show her our area and it was just tiring. She is very nice and cooI, and I love her. She has been in the mission a year and she is sad she almost goes home, so this week we did service we went to a food place and we helped people get food and it was just really nice. Also this week we found a lot of people and we have a baptismal date. I'm not sure I told yall about her, well she is from Argentina (Cintia) and she is just awesome we taught her the restoration and we invited her to be baptized and she said YES! Haha them she was like wait, does that mean I have to stop smoking??? and I thought in my head nooo she smokes?!! Haha we told her to stop smoking and she said she will try but yeah she does want to quit. She has a rough life but she is very thankful that she found us. Her date is July 5th let's hope everything goes well.  I'm so glad we found her she is just great. Also we had a fiesta on Saturday and it was awesome. It was like a cowboy theme for dia de Los Padres. We danced Haha, also on Sunday we had 2 investigators!!!!! That’s a record!!!! Haha it was great. My new companion and I just want to work hard. :) It was a good week. And this coming one is going to be better. I know this gospel is true I love serving others and I love finding new people. I want to help more and I know that with my new companion we are going to work harder. I love yall have a great week.  :)

-Hermana Escalante :)



Her new companion Sister Luau.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment