Monday, April 27, 2015

Share your testimony with Everyone!

Hello amigos!!!!!! Well this week it rained a lot here and literallyt he people here In Cali do need the water haha and it's been cold. One person told us we were crazy because we were biking with skirts and it was raining haha but it's worth it. We contacted 30 PEOPLE it has been a great blessing. I have been praying that Heavenly Father would put people in our way for us to talk to and he did!!! Now it's way easier to stop people on the streets haha sometimes it's hard to say things fast and one of them is the church name in Spanish. "La Iglesia de jesucrito de Los santos de Los ultimos Dias" Gosh it's so hard and
I have to say it fast because some people are in a hurry but we always get their address and number :) this week we also had a baptism, I was asked to give a small talk about the gift of the Holy Ghost and it was awesome. His name is Isauro Gazga and he turned 8 so he decided to get baptized and it was great. My first baptism and it was so cool that I got to teach him about the gospel before his baptism. Also this week almost all of our investigator canceled our lessons. The hardest thing is getting our investigator to go to church. They always cancel but we never give up and we have learned with my companion to be patient and to really work harder to get those people to church. But this week I know it will be better. We also learned this week how to make CHURROS they were so good. But I honestly don't remember the recipe :( sorry haha how's everyone?! I hope you guys are doing great. I'm loving my mission, and I love the people here. It's great to know
that Heavenly Father is always there and if we ask him for things in our prayers, we should, ask with a sincere heart and with real intent and he will help you and answer your prayers. I promise you that because I pray EVERYDAYYY. prayer is so awesome, I literally feel so close to my Heavenly Father every time I pray.  Well, my amigos, Love everyone and go out with the missionaries. And please Share your testimony with Everyone!I have learned that testimonies can change people's lives, every time I'm in a lesson with an investigator I share my testimony. And they love it. I love know this church is true, Without a doubt in my mind. I know Heavenly Father  loves each and everyone of us. I know the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. READ IT. It will change your life. I pray to understand the scriptures and I love the feeling I get when I read them. Pray and read your scriptures Everyday. Your life will be easier and good things will happen if you come unto Christ. One of my favorite scriptures is in D & C 84:88 and it says "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up". That is his promise and he will always be there with us. Be humble, pray for those in need, love everyone, and come closer to God. I promise you as you keep enduring to the end, he will bless you even more.

Take care amigos.
Love y'all
-Hermana Escalante :)



                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment