Monday, January 4, 2016

Holy cow today is my 10 month mark!


Holy cow so today is my 10 month mark, and is going by so fast but I’m so grateful to be here! So this week we made 4 baptismal dates and we are so excited, 3 baptisms for January and 1 for February. The lord has been blessing us so much and I’m thankful for that. We had transfer calls on Saturday and I stayed one more time here in Fletcher with my companion Hermana Ferguson (same amazing companion) I’m so excited to work even harder this transfer with her. The lord has been blessing us so much and every day we have a miracle, it’s great. One of my goals for these few last months is to be more obedient, I am a pretty obedient missionary now (Not to brag) but I know the lord blesses us when we are more obedient and we forget ourselves and get to work. I know obedience brings blessings and I know heavenly father will bless me even more if I give all that I have to him. I’m so grateful for this gospel, it has blessed me so much and I love being a missionary. I love smiling and bearing my testimony that this is the only true church on earth today and that Joseph Smith restored this gospel, the gospel of Jesus Christ back on earth. I love the scriptures, they are my guide and they always help me to be in a good mood and to do better. I know that as we read them we will feel closer to our Father in Heaven and we will know how to prepare to go back to him. In one of our lessons with our investigator Yoselinne, we talked about the plan of salvation (man you could feel the spirit so strong with her) the Lord had been preparing her and she is ready to get baptized she loves to learn and every time I testify of the gospel to her I just want to cry because I know that heavenly father wants us to go back to him and we have to do everything we can to go back to him because we promised him we would. I hope everyone has a great week, and work hard y’all. Read your scriptures, say your prayers, y’all know the rest. Love you all!
                                                                    



No comments:

Post a Comment