Monday, February 22, 2016

I've been out for 11 months now!


Hello everyone!!!!! I've been out for 11 months now 😱😱. This week went by really fast, and now I feel like my mission is going by soooo fast.  But I love being a missionary, one of the things I learned from zone meeting this week is in order to see changes in our areas we need to start repenting everyday and be more obedient. Our goal as a mission is to baptize monthly and it's so hard but if we have that goal and trust in the lord he for sure will help us. Well I hope everyone is doing well. Work hard y'all. A talk I literally recommend everyone to read is by D. Todd Cristofferson it's called: "As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten" good talk.
Have a great week everyone!!!
Hermana Escalante

Los Angeles, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment